The goal of DayWatch platform is to provide any company/developer an easy, fast and cost
effective method to implement a real-time data retrieval, analysis and visualization system.
The platform base code is included into the software license, so it can be quickly extended or adapted for different business usages. E.g. : e-commerce analytics and monitoring, Real Estate, News, Social Media Monitoring, etc.
DayWatch is a distributed system built using:
• Python programming language.
• Django web framework.
• Scrapy web scraping and crawling framework.
• NLTK natural language processing framework.
• Scikit-learn machine learning framework.
• Tastypie webservice API framework.
• E.g. Web pages (including interactive navigation), RSS feeds, Excel files, text files. This process is made essentially using a data scraping system build using Scrapy and NLP techniques.
• Data retrieved can be used for data mining, text classification, and reporting between others. • Data processing modules can be easily added to pipeline data processing.
• Through a multi-platform compatible Web GUI (phone, tablet, PC), DayWatch Platform is able to present several kinds of data visualizations. From pie charts, to lists, images, dynamic tables and reports. • Information can be exported to CSV and XLS files.
• Web Crawling / Scraping Framework
• Automatic Classification
• Spider scheduling
• Spider + Server monitoring
• Database structure
• Admin panel
• Spider package sample
Price: USD 12,000
• Real Time Panel
• History Listings Panel
• History Comparisons Panel
• Merchants Panel
• Analytics Panel
• Trends Panel
• XLS Export
Price: USD 8,000
• RESTful API
• External data listings
• Search Engine
Price: USD 4,000
DayWatch Platform is shippied using a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-redistributable eternal software license. In short words, since the license includes source code you can extend and modify DayWatch, but does not allow you to re-sell the code nor show the code to others.
• Extend, adapt or integrate DayWatch code into your product/platform.
• Use it as part of your SaaS service/product.
• Sell SaaS licenses based on DayWatch Platform.
• IP rights of DayWatch Platform source code belong to Tryolabs, so you cannot re-sell the code, nor changing it’s copyright. DayWatch brand should be exposed though the legend “Powered by useDayWatch.com” on visible parts of product’s interface.